Interview Questions to Avoid When Hiring Cleaning Company Employees
The resource you have requested is available only to current members.
Interviewing job applicants for your cleaning business can be a tedious process if you want to find the best candidates. You want to "weed out" the less desirable ones, but this can often be a difficult process. Applicants want to portray themselves in the best possible light, so determining their merits can be a challenge. You may think to yourself that by asking the right questions, you can accomplish this. However, you need to be careful what questions you ask. In these days of strict employment laws and potential legal consequences, it pays to know what questions you can and cannot ask. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current member, log in using the form below.
If you are not a member, we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew, visit the Membership Benefits Page.
MyHouseCleaningBiz.com gets you instant access
- Hundreds of Downloadable Forms, Ebooks, Audio Recordings and Transcriptions
(over $2000 value!)
- Private Online Discussion Forum - ask all your burning questions
- Access to our Panel of Experts, who help our members through our private,
online discussion forum.
- Members Only Pricing Calculators
- How-To Articles and Weekly Tips posted every week
- Recorded interviews with cleaning industry experts and experienced mentors
- Members Only Telephone Discussion Forums
- Recordings and transcriptions of discussion forums and interviews
- Automatic subscription to weekly House Cleaning Profit Tips email
- Members Only discounts to everything in our Online Store
- And much more!
Subscribe today and get
all this and more.
Join now using our secure
online order form.